Welcome home! We are a Spirit filled Pentecostal church that believes in the life changing power of Jesus Christ.
Life Sanctuary believes in worshipping the Lord in every service as well as serving Him in our everyday lives. When you come as our guest, you will experience uplifiting services that glorify our great God. Please feel free to email us with any questions or prayer request you may have.
We look forward to you coming to worship with us at your earliest convenience.
[who we are]
Church should be a place of healing and hope. We are all in need of a Savior! So it's our greatest desire to offer worship services and care to anyone in need.
We are a family of worshippers empowered by the Holy Spirit to reach our world, one life at a time. We do this by serving our community, launching a brand new church, and caring for those who we come in contact with individually.
Life Sanctuary is a new church launched in Weatherford, TX. We hold services every week, so come by and see what we are all about!
[what we believe]
- About the Bible: The Bible is the infallible Word of God and the authority for salvation and Christian living. - I Timothy 3:16.
- About God: There is one God, who is revealed Himself as our Father, in His Son Jesus Christ, and as the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is God manifested in flesh. He is both God and man. -Deuteronomy 6:4; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 2:9; I Timothy 3:16
- About Sin and Salvation: Everyone has sinned and needs salvation. Salvation comes by grace through faith based on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. - Romans 3:23-25; 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9
- About the Gospel: The saving gospel is the good news that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again. We obey the gospel by repentance (death to sin), water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ (burial), and receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit (resurrection). -I Corinthians 15:1-4; Acts 2:4, 37-39; Romans 6:3-4.
- About Chrisitian Living: As Christians we are to love God and others. We should live a holy life inwardly and outwardly, and worship God joyfully. The supernatural gifts of the Spirit, including healing, are for the church today. -Mark 12:28-31; II Corinthians 7:1; Hebrews 12:14; I Corinthians 12:8-10.
- About the Future: Jesus Christ is coming again to catch away His church. In the end will be the final resurrection and the final judgement. The righteous will inherit eternal life, and the unrighteous eternal death. -I Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation 20:11-15.